If you use Outlook for messaging, you would surely like to learn how you can customize your message settings in Outlook. Yes, you can easily customize your messages in Outlook.
For this, you need to learn how you can customize your message settings in Microsoft Outlook. Usually, the Outlook app displays 3 lines of details for each message in the inbox i.e. subject, sender, and a portion of the text message.
When you decide to customize your message settings in Outlook, you need to go to the Settings option. Here, you need to click on the Display Settings option. Now, choose the message list to make changes.
Are you still confused? If so, then you need to learn more about how to customize your message settings in Outlook.
How to Customize Your Message Fonts in Outlook
If you want to set or change the default or typical font in Microsoft Outlook, you need to use the customization option. It means that you need to learn how to customize your message fonts in outlook.
But how it can be done? For this, you need to keep reading the given below instructions on how to customize your message fonts in Microsoft Outlook.
- Open your Outlook account.
- Navigate for File.
- Click on Options.
- Choose Mail.
- Click on Stationery.
- Click on Fonts.
- Here, you need to choose fonts that you would like to edit or change.
- Choose the Options that you would like to simply apply to given default font settings, for instance, font size and font style.
- Now, you need to click on OK to save your customization or changes.
How to Customize Your Reply Settings
If you want to make your message more effective, you need to learn how you can customize the same. There are various options to customize your Outlook message, but the most important one is learning how to customize your reply settings.
Is it possible to customize my Reply Settings in Outlook? Of course, it’s possible. You can easily customize your Reply Settings just by following stated below instructions.
- Open Outlook web app.
- Here, you need to navigate to the top on-page.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on Options.
- Under the Options pane, you will find Mail.
- Click on Mail.
- Choose Automatic Processing.
- Click on Reply Settings.
- When you choose Reply Settings, you will find multiple options to customize your reply settings. For instance, you can choose the option that will help you send messages only to the sender.
- Having chosen desired settings, now you need to click on the “Save” option.
- You are done.
Things to Know When Customizing Your Message Settings in Microsoft Outlook
If you are going to customize your message settings in Microsoft Outlook, you need to take a few points into consideration.
- There are different versions of Outlook, so, you may have to deal with different settings options.
- Always choose Settings that can help you increase your productivity.
- Make sure you customize your message settings keeping your specific communication requirements in mind.