If you are using Microsoft Outlook, you would like to learn how to use its different features or specs. There are different types of features that can help you to use Outlook more effectively than ever before. If you want to increase the productivity of Outlook, you also need to learn how to customize the quick access toolbar in Outlook.
Here, you are going to learn how you can customize the quick access toolbar in Microsoft Outlook. By learning how to customize the quick access in Outlook, you will be able to increase productivity.
So, let’s keep reading this post.
What’s the Quick Access Toolbar in Outlook?
The quick access Outlook toolbar is a toolbar that can easily be customized. Customizing a toolbar such as quick access simply means making it according to your specific requirements.
It’s a customizable toolbar that offers different types of commands that can be used to customize the quick access toolbar.
How Can I Add and Remove Options in Quick Access Toolbar?
When you decide to learn how to customize the quick access toolbar in Microsoft Outlook, you first need to learn how to add and remove options using the toolbar. Here, you are going to learn how you can remove or add options in Microsoft Outlook quick access bar. If you want to learn how to remove or add options in the quick access bar, you need to follow the states below instructions.
- You can easily remove, change, or add the order of given commands on the Outlook Quick Access Toolbar simply by utilizing the given options command.
- Go to the “File” option.
- Click on “Options”.
- Navigate for Quick Access Toolbar.
- Now, you can use the Remove and Add buttons to move items or options. You can also select a command from the given list to add and remove options in Outlook quick access bar.
What Is the Procedure for Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar?
If you want to increase productivity while using Microsoft Outlook, you need to learn how to use its different features. For instance, you need to learn how to customize Outlook quick access toolbar. When you know how to customize Quick Access in Outlook, you will be able to unveil more features of the Office app to increase your productivity.
So, here you are going to know the complete procedure for customizing Quick Access in Outlook.
- First, you need to click on your Office app.
- Choose Customize Quick Access option.
- Now, navigate for More Commands.
- If you want to add a specific command, you need to choose the command from the Choose Commands option from the given list.
- Having selected the right command, now you just need to click on Add option.
- Click on the OK option.
- If you want to remove the command or option, you need to choose the Remove option from the given Quick Access Toolbar.
So, this is brief information about how anyone can customize the Quick Access Toolbar in Outlook. If you want to learn more about how to use different types of technical tools or software, you need to keep visiting our website.