Microsoft Outlook is considered among the top email clients around the world. Since it comes incorporated with lots of communication features, it’s considered among the most popular messaging services. When it comes to using Microsoft Outlook, you need to learn how to use its special features such as saving or filing emails in Outlook.
Here, you are going to learn how to save emails in folders, files, and other spaces. You will know the complete process for saving/filing emails in Outlook. So, let’s keep reading this informative post on how to save Microsoft Outlook emails in a file/folder.
What Is the Process for Saving/Filing Emails in Microsoft Outlook?
- First, you need to open your Outlook application.
- Now, you need to log into your account.
- Go to inbox, and then choose emails that you want to save.
- If you want to save your Outlook emails, you need to navigate the option File.
- Having clicked on the File option, you need to choose Save As option from the drop-down.
- If you want to save your Outlook emails in a folder, you need to go to the desired folder, and then select Text Only option to save your emails.
- Here, you need to know that you can easily save all emails in a single folder.
- If you want to save your emails to other places or files, you can use the same above-mentioned process except for the process of choosing a folder.
- If you want to save emails to a specific location say for instance folder, you need to choose the same according to the above-mentioned process.
- In case of facing any issues, you need to click on the Help option.
Can I Backup My Outlook Emails?
There could be various reasons when you would like to back up your emails. You may want to avoid facing any sort of technical issue. So, you would like to get store your emails in a safe place. This is the point where you need to learn how to back up your Outlook.com emails.
Here, you are going to learn how you can easily backup your outlook emails. So, kindly check out the stated below instructions on learning how to back up your outlook emails.
- If you want to back up your emails in Outlook, you need to go to an Outlook email account.
- Here, you need to open the email that you want to backup.
- Now, click on the Select File option.
- Go to the Open & Export option.
- Click on Import/Export Option.
- Now, you should choose the export a file option.
- Click on Next.
- Choose the Outlook Data File option.
- Now, it’s time to choose a mail folder that you would like to backup.
- Click on Next.
- Having completed the aforesaid steps, now you need to select a name and location for the file that you want to backup.
- Click on the Finish option.
- Now, you have successfully backup your Outlook emails.
- When you backup your emails, you can easily access your emails in case of facing an unwanted technical error.